The graduates of the Mechatronics Engineering program will:
1. Have the ability to comprehend, design, analyze and solve problems related to Mechatronics Engineering.
2. Have the ability to model and solve solutions and apply them effectively using the hardware and software related to his / her profession.
3. Be able to do individual work related to the field, to participate in interdisciplinary teams and gain professional ethics.
4. Have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing, having strong social side, having confidence.
5. Have the ability to follow the developments in profession and to have lifelong learning consciousness.